LDS Articles of Faith free printables

I’m a member of the Mormon church, and at church my kids are encouraged to learn and memorize scriptures. They are also encouraged to memorize the Articles of Faith, which are 13 verses that sum up the core beliefs of our church. I thought it would be nice to have all 13 verses printed out and displayed in our home to help the kids with memorization.

free printables for all 13 LDS Articles of Faith - great way to help kids with memorization! These would also make a fun family Christmas gift.

I’ve been working on these printables for a while but I wanted to make sure to get them posted before Christmas because I think they’d make a great Christmas gift – you can print all 13 verses out at Costco (at 8×10) for just under $20.

I have a blank wall in my kitchen, so I used washi tape to tape all 13 verses up – and my kids have been reading and reciting them during breakfast each day. If you don’t want to hang them all up at once, you could just display one in a frame, rotating it out for the next one each month. Note: if you use washi tape to hang yours on the wall, just be aware that some washi tape is stickier than others – the less-sticky versions probably won’t hold very well. You could also use short pins to pin them to the wall – just use a thimble or pencil eraser to push the pins into the wall.

mormon articles of faith

You can download a .zip file of all 13 printables (free!) by clicking HERE. They are sized at 8×10 and should print well at 16×20 as well. If you print at any other size some of the words may get cut off.  (And for any of you who have noticed that A of F #3 and #9 have typos in the graphic above, they’ve both already been fixed!)

Please DO NOT redistribute these or use them for any commercial purposes, as that would be a violation of copyright law.

Here’s what each one looks like:

lds first article of faith one printable

AofF2_edited-1

articles of faith three third free printable

lds articles of faith four printable

lds article of faith five fifth printable

lds articles of faith six sixth printable

lds articles of faith seven seventh printable

lds articles of faith eight eighth printable

articles of faith nine ninth ldd printable

lds articles of faith ten tenth free printable

lds articles of faith eleven printable mormon

lds articles of faith twelve printable

lds articles of faith thirteen printable

I hope you enjoy them!

learn the articles of faith memorize

Never miss a post:  f a c e b o o k  |  p i n t e r e s t |  t w i t t e r  |  s u b s c r i b e

Comments

Judy says

Thank you for such a wonderful help. I look forward to helping my grandchildren learn the Article of Faith. You are very talented!

shana says

I am so excited about this! I think the second one is missing the “for the” in it…? But I definitely want these thank you so much for sharing your testimony thru your talents!

Good catch! It’s ridiculous how many times I read over these to make sure nothing was missing – but I know them so well my brain just added in the missing words. I’ll get it fixed ASAP.

Lydia says

Hi, These are awesome! Thanks so much. The set the I downloaded using the link still has the typo on the 3rd Article of Faith. Thanks again, Lydia

Thanks so much for letting me know, Lyndia. I could have sworn I already fixed that one, but you’re right, it was still showing up with two “by”s in it. Everything is fixed now in the zip file, or you can just download the fixed 2nd or 3rd one.

C says

“For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.”

1 Corinthians 15:21-22

We do, indeed, it seems, die through Adam’s sin. Just as, in God’s immense mercy, we may rise through Christ’s sinless life & atoning death! As Paul continues in this same chapter, to describe the Last Day,

“We will not all fall asleep (die),
    but we will all be changed,
    in a moment, in the blink of an eye,
    at the last trumpet.
    For the trumpet will sound,
    and the dead will be raised incorruptible,
    and we will be changed.
    For this corruptible must be clothed
    with incorruptibility,
    and this mortal must be clothed
    with immortality.
    When this corruptible is clothed
    with incorruptibility,
    and this mortal is clothed
    with immortality,
    then the saying that is written will take place:
    Death has been swallowed up in victory.
    Death, where is your victory?
    Death, where is your sting?
    Now the sting of death is sin,
    and the power of sin is the law.
    But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory
    through our Lord Jesus Christ!”

It’s only through Jesus. Not our works, lest anyone should boast.

This time of year, Handel’s Messiah is often performed… it is an amazing and full portrayal of the Gospel– the Good News– of Jesus, beginning with the Fall, going through the Prophets, joyfully celebrating His First Coming (Christmas) and climaxing in His Second Coming. These above passages are sung, along with many from both Old & New Testaments, woven into a beautiful and convincing musical portrayal of just who Jesus claimed to be. If you get a chance, check it out! 🙂

Josie says

I feel you have misunderstood, when you posted This scripture

“ For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead also comes through a man. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.”

1 Corinthians 15:21-22

and this statement “It’s only through Jesus. Not our works, lest anyone should boast. ”

The scripture supports our belief, outlined in the 2nd article of Faith. Because of the Atonement of Christ we are subject to no transgressions but our own. Which bring us back to your above statement, Through the Grace of Jesus Christ we live… how well, is decided by our own choosing our “works” as some say. He has atoned for us that we might choose for ourselves…. so that means we must also do our part to receive the fullness of his atonement.

Hope this helps you understand our point view a little better. 🙂

Josie says

Gospel Ordinances are Covenants. The covenants we make with Christ and with our Father in Heaven for example; Baptism, Confirmation, Sacrament, Endowments, Marriage. These are all Ordinances when we partake of them we are agreeing to uphold our end of that Promise. The Gospel does indeed have Ordinances, all given to us by the Savior Jesus Christ.

Texnd says

I LOVE these articles of faith printables! Beautiful work…thank you so much for sharing! By far my favorite that I’ve seen! I recently joined the primary presidency and would love to include these in our little flip books that we are making for each primary child as a Christmas gift. They will have the 2014 theme with each monthly theme (including scripture), a copy of the family proclamation, and the articles of faith. We plan to use a binder clip to keep them together for kids to be able to keep in their scripture bag, study during sacrament, etc. I am wondering if there is any way to have your articles of faith printables be printed as 3×4’s (so 2per 4×6 photo, so we could cut in half)?? We have close to 100 kids in our primary & the only way we can afford to include all this awesome stuff is to print 2 “pages” per 4×6 photo! I am very computer illiterate & would not know even where to start…is this something you could do rather simply as an option or for a small fee? Thanks for your reply and sharing your talents!

Nan says

Thank you so, so much. I am giving a set of all and a frame to each family with grands and also using them in Relief Society as a gift idea for Super Saturday. Thanks again!

Kim says

I think the 2nd Article of Faith has a typo. According to the official LDS website, it should be transgression not transgressions.

Lucy says

I’m not trying to be a pain because I am really glad you shared this. However, I just checked #2 to be certain it was fixed before I printed it, and it still says, “transgressions.” not “transgression” The zip file has the error as does the “corrected version of the 2nd one HERE.” Did I miss something? Thanks.

Ok, Article of Faith #2 is now fixed and can be downloaded on its own. I am re-uploading the entire zip file and it’s taking a few minutes, so it’s not available yet, but it will be soon. Thanks for the reminder!

Annie says

I prepare the program for Sacrament Meeting each week for our ward and wanted to have a section to highlight an Article of Faith for the next few weeks, I found you on pinterest and I’d love to use these beautiful ones you’ve designed, but didn’t want to do that unless you are okay with it. I would never want to violate a copyright!

Yes, Annie, you’re welcome to use them for that! As long as you’re not selling them, you’re just fine. Thanks for checking.

Kimberly says

Thank you so much for sharing these! When I showed my husband the picture of what I was having printed he was so excited! We are anxiously waiting for them to be ready at the printer so we can add this art to my boys room. Thank you!!!

Lindsey says

I just want to thank you SO MUCH for these wonderful printables! They’re going up on a blank wall (in my dining room, ironically!) that I’ve been debating over for almost a year, lol. Thank you for sharing your work with us!

Thank so much!. We will be using your images of the 13 Articles of Faith for our Twitter and Facebook campaign known as the 13 days of Faith. I was looking for uniformly designed images with the A’s of Faith to use on Twitter because of the character limit and your designs are just perfect for the job!. Thank you!

Karrie says

Hi! Love these posters. Wondered if I could scale them down to make laminated cards for our Primary children – to give as birthday gifts etc. It would not allow me to do that in Photoshop. Can you help me?
    karrie

Ruth bagley says

Hi Autum!

I came across this on Pinterest. It caught my eye because of the children looking at the book by my husband. Of corse I had to show it to him and he said…
    “Oh, COOL!

Great blog. 🙂

Mia says

Thank you so much for sharing these and your talents, so kind of you! I’m printing them into little booklets for our children turning 8 for the baptism preview. They’re just wonderful, thank you!

Dee says

Thank you for such a gracious offering of your time and talent to help us as grandparents, parents, and Primary teachers, and, ultimately, our young ones.

Rachel says

I did the download and was able to print out all of them except 13…It will not even open the 13th article of faith. Any suggestions? I am not very good with tech stuff.

Laura Gubbins says

These are so cute! I have been trying to find a cool way to display
    The 13 Articles of Faith in my home – I think I will print these a little smaller and put them in one of those really big multi-picture frames in the guest room. Thank you!

Darlene williams says

I would like to print these out in the 4 x 6 size for my ADG’s. Do you know. If they print out good at that size? I love these, thanks for sharing them.

SJ says

Thanks for this fun printable. I just ordered mine from Costco. I appreciate you sharing your hard work!

Kathy Palmer says

Hi, These are great. Your 2nd Article of Faith still has “trangressions” instead of “transgression.” I took the picture of the individual pages and downloaded them. Thank you for your hard work and sharing these.

Charlene says

Thank you so much! I love these and have printed them out to help my family. I really appreciate your sharing your time and talents!!!

1. […] This is a simple gift idea that will cost you little more than a frame, a sheet of glossy stock paper, and a little creativity. If you’ve been gifted with graphic design skills, make a classy and unique piece of home decor out of your favorite quote from a general authority. If you’re like the rest of us, just download and print one of the many free designs available online. We particularly liked these Articles of Faith posters available at It’s Always Autumn. […]