free printable 2016 mini DIY photo calendar {great gift idea!}

Today’s project is a sweet little DIY gift you can pull together for just a few dollars: a 2016 mini photo calendar. Just print out the calendar pages, personalize them with favorite photos, and you have an easy, inexpensive handmade gift perfect for dad, mom, the grandparents, or anyone! Steal your best friend’s kids for a quick photoshoot, then surprise her with a mini calendar using the photos. Or make more generic sets using scenic photos for coworkers or neighbors. The modern calendar design fits into any decor and makes a classy looking gift. Find the download at the end of the post.

Free printable 2016 mini photo calendar - personalize it with your own photos for an easy, inexpensive handmade Christmas gift idea! Perfect for Dads or Grandparents. This would work as a mini desk calendar, or hang all 12 months for a pretty DIY wall calendar.

The calendar pages are 4×6 inches and print out 2 to a page on your home printer. Be sure to print onto a heavyweight cardstock or plan to adhere the pages to cardstock so they’ll be sturdy.

You’ll want to trim 4×6 photos so they are 4 inches wide and 3.75 inches tall, then adhere them to the top half of the calendar page. For best results use a tape runner or double sided tape – just steer clear of glue or gluesticks, as both can cause the pages to ripple.

You can leave the mini calendar pages loose so they can be taped up on an office wall, singly or as a collage (this would look cool!). Or clip them together with a binder clip or have them spiral bound and add a mini easel for desktop display (I found this mini wood easel for $2.50 at Jo-Ann’s, find them on Amazon here. Or print them onto magnetic paper to make the coolest set of fridge magnets around! (affiliate links)

Download the 2016 mini calendar pages PDF by clicking here. Please be sure to print at actual size or 100%. Each calendar page includes trim lines, and should measure 4 inches wide and 6 inches high. Thanks!

Comments

Joy says

Thank you so much for these! I have been scouring google with no luck until I happened upon you! Now I will follow your emails and Facebook!

Thank you so much for sharing your 2016 mini calendar with your readers. I have printed the calendar on gold calligraphic parchment stock paper, it has a little more substance. My grand daughter will love it! I look forward to your future posts.

Michelle says

Thank you for these! My daughter is drawing her own pictures for each page, and we will be copying and laminating the pages to give as gifts to each set of grandparents this year. Using plastic easels for display. Thanks so much!

Absolutely love this idea. These will make the perfect personalized photo calendar for my office. Thank you for sharing. I’m looking forward to creating my calendar and sharing my creation and your fabulous printable on my blog {with a link to your site.} Happy New Year!

Dorlah Carson says

This is great!! Thank you! Do you have a 2017 available yet? I’m interested in doing this for a class reunion auction to include old high school pictures.

sadaf says

Thank you so very very much! You have given me such a great idea for my best friend’s going away gift. I couldn’t thank you enough!

Millizent says

Hi! I was wondering if you were going to have a free printable 2017 calendar. If you will give a 2017 version or kindly give me tips on how to create it would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thank you so much in advanced!!

Ch says

I might be the only one not on Facebook, so I, like others have posted,wish we knew if there will be a calendar template for 2017. It’s such a great gift idea. Reply please? Pretty please?

ch says

I sent a message to Autumn who replied that she will be offering a 2017 mini calendar but not until June or July. In another message I asked permission to post the info here but decided to go ahead and do so. Hope it was ok Autumn!

Lisa S. says

Your calendar idea is fantastic! I can’t wait for the 2017 version. They make the perfect holiday gifts! Thank you for sharing!

1. […] Esta semana es el cumpleaños de mi papa, a pesar de ser muy detallista siempre me ha costado un poco de trabajo encontrar un buen regalo para un hombre. Encontré este mini calendario del 2016 que puedes personalizar con las fotos que mas te gusten y así regalar un bonito detalle. Las hojas (PDF) las puedes descargar en el siguiente link: It´s always autumn. […]