French Onion Chicken and Rice Casserole
This creamy french onion chicken and rice casserole is the ultimate easy comfort food!
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10.5 oz)
- 1 can Condensed French Onion Soup (10.5 oz)
- 1 can Chicken Broth (15 oz)
- 1 cup Long Grain White Rice
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (Grated) Optional
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a bowl, whisk together the soups and broth.
Spread chicken out in a 2 quart casserole dish (11x17 or 9x9). Sprinkle rice on top of chicken.
Pour soup mixture on top of chicken and rice. Cover dish tightly with foil.
Bake 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until rice is tender. Remove from oven and stir. Top with grated cheese if desired.