In today’s post: This fluffy s’mores pie has all the flavor of campfire s’mores in a light, dreamy dessert. It only takes six ingredients to make and you can put it together in ten minutes!
If there’s anything we can learn from blogs, it’s that you can never have too many s’mores recipes. This ridiculously easy pie is the latest addition to my personal s’mores repertoire. You start with a graham cracker crust, layer in some chocolate pudding, and top it with the lightest whipped marshmallow layer you can imagine. Let it chill for a few hours, and you’re ready to serve s’mores pie to your family. Or guests. Or just eat it all yo’self.
This pie is based off of my popular Frozen S’mores recipe, but it’s even simpler to make. Plus it lives in the fridge, not the freezer, so the texture stays light and creamy.
If you love s’mores, be sure to check out my Chewy S’mores Bar recipe too!
I’ve kept this recipe as easy as possible by using just six ingredients for s’mores pie:
- Prepared Graham Cracker pie crust – standard 6 oz size
- Chocolate pudding mix – 4 serving size, be sure to use instant and choose a brand you like
- Milk – 2% or whole works best
- Frozen Whipped Topping that has been thawed in the fridge – you will use half of an 8 oz tub
- Marshmallow Creme – you will use half of a 7 oz jar
- Cream Cheese
Because you only need half of the containers of whipped topping and marshmallow creme, it’s really easy to double this recipe and make two pies at once. If you are just making one pie, don’t worry about trying to measure out the whipped topping and marshmallow creme exactly; just spoon out approximately half of each container and you’ll be good.
S’mores Pie VIDEO
Watch this video to see how easy this pie is to make! Printable recipe card follows the video.
S’mores Pie Recipe
- Prepared Graham Cracker Crust 6 oz
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding the 4 serving size
- 1 and 3/4 cups Milk 2% or whole
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 3.5 oz Marshmallow Creme half of a 7 oz jar; just shy of 1 cup
- 4 oz Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed half of an 8 oz tub; about 1.5 cups
Want more project ideas? Sign up to get my favorite easy crafts and recipes straight to your inbox!
- In a bowl, combine the milk and the instant pudding. Whisk or beat for 2 minutes until completely combined and no longer grainy. Pour into graham cracker crust. Smooth pudding if needed; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Then spoon in the whipped topping (half of an 8 oz container). Fold together to combine.
- Spoon the marshmallow layer over the pudding layer and smooth down into the pie crust. Cover and chill the pie at least three hours before serving.