Ok, I’m generally a from-scratch kind of girl, but when it comes to cakes, I’m totally cool with starting with a boxed mix. With a little love, those boxes produce pretty darn good cakes. What’s even better is that with the right recipe, they can produce all sorts of other delicious desserts, from donuts and cookies to waffles and bars and truffles and muffins and sweet rolls, oh my! Here are 25 amazing cake mix hacks: recipes that are as easy as they are amazing thanks to a boxed cake mix.
Note: If you’d like to pin a photo below, please click through to the original blog post to do so. Feel free to pin the collage image above to remember where to find all these recipes in one place – thanks!
1. Orange cake mix sweet rolls from No. 2 Pencil.
2. Funfetti gooey bars from Crazy for Crust.
3. Cake mix donuts from It’s Always Autumn.
4. Red velvet pound cake from The Recipe Critic.
5. Chocolate hazelnut cake mix bars from Cookies and Cups.
6. Cake mix waffles from Cooking Classy.
7. Cake mix cookies from It’s Always Autumn.
8. Peanut Butter cup cookie bars from The Gunny Sack.
9. Red Velvet brownies from No. 2 Pencil.
10. Cake mix lemon bars from Oh My…Sprinkles!
11. Blueberry dump cake from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
12. Heavenly lemon cookies from It’s Always Autumn.
13. Chocolate ooey gooey cake from I am Baker.
14. No bake cake batter truffles from Deliciously Sprinkled.
15. Pumpkin pie cake from It’s Always Autumn.
16. Lemon cake truffles from Butter with a Side of Bread.
17. Cake mix peanut butter brownies from Today’s Creative Blog.
18. Mini cake batter cheesecakes from Catch My Party.
19. Chocolate raspberry magic bars from Back for Seconds.
20. Cake batter cheese ball from Like Mother Like Daughter.
21. Chess squares from Kevin and Amanda.
22. 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins from Double the Batch.
23. Sour cream coffee cake from La Creme de la Crumb.
24. Earthquake cake from Cookies and Cups.
25. Peanut butter cookie dough cupcakes from Crazy Little Projects.
You may also like: