With the Fourth of July coming up in a few weeks, I spent some time searching out fun and easy kids crafts to help celebrate. Each of these ideas use simple, every day supplies, and would be perfect for a lazy summer afternoon or for keeping the kids busy while you’re waiting for fireworks on the big day!
NOTE: As with all roundups, if you’d like to pin an individual photo, please click through to the original post to do so. Feel free to pin the collage photo above to remember where to find all these ideas in one place. Thanks!
1. Tin can windsocks from Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM.
2. Straw fireworks painting from Crafty Morning
3. Confetti pop rockets from Alpha Mom
4. Painted lawn stars from The Concrete Cottage
5. Egg carton flag from Craft Morning
6. Parade wands from eighteen25
7. Foam firecracker slingshot from Lolly Jane
8. Patriotic hat from Tutus and Tea Parties
9. Parade handlebar streamers from Alpha Mom
10. Popsicle stick stars from Happines is Homemade
11. Popsicle stick flags from Ginger Snap Crafts
12. Perler bead coasters from Merriment Design
13. 4th of july activity sheets from Kids Activities Blog
14. Straw rockets from The Pleasantest Thing
15. Handprint flag shirts from Made From Pinterest
16. Red, white, and blue necklace from Buggy and Buddy
17. Eraser stamped star tee from Cutesy Crafts
18. Red, white and blue sand art from Amy’s Craft Bucket
19. Statue of Liberty painting from Carrots Are Orange
20. Piñata balloons from The Gunny Sack
For more Fourth of July fun, visit these posts: