In today’s post: Find 20 cute + easy 4th of July crafts for kids. Each of these ideas use simple, every day supplies, and would be perfect for a lazy summer afternoon or for keeping the kids busy while you’re waiting for fireworks on the big day!
NOTE: As with all roundups, if you’d like to pin an individual photo, please click through to the original post to do so. Feel free to pin the collage photo above to remember where to find all of these Fourth of July kid crafts in one place. Thanks!
20 4th of July crafts for kids
1. Tin can windsocks are fun to paint and play with. From Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM.
2. For a Fourth of July craft that’s easy enough for even little kiddos, try this Straw fireworks painting from Crafty Morning
3. Confetti pop rockets from Alpha Mom are super fun – just pull on the strings hanging from the bottom for an explosion of confetti!
4. Get your yard ready for July 4th with Painted lawn stars from The Concrete Cottage
5. This Egg carton flag from Craft Morning is an adorable Fourth of July craft for kids that’s super easy.
6. Make some cute Parade wands (from eighteen25) for your littles to wave.
7. This Foam firecracker slingshot from Lolly Jane is a 4th of July craft that even big kids will enjoy.
8. Make a cute Patriotic hat from paper plates (idea from Tutus and Tea Parties)
9. Let kids deck out their bikes and trikes with Parade handlebar streamers from Alpha Mom
10. Popsicle stick stars from Happines is Homemade
11. This is one of my favorite 4th of July crafts for kids: Popsicle stick flags from Ginger Snap Crafts
12. Another favorite craft for the fourth: Perler bead coasters from Merriment Design
13. Print out a bunch of these 4th of july activity sheets (from Kids Activities Blog) and keep them handy throughout the evening so kids can work on them while they’re waiting for fireworks.
14. Straw rockets from The Pleasantest Thing are an easy Fourth of July craft for kids that are just as fun to play with as they are to make.
15. Get everyone in the family ready for the holiday with these DIY Handprint flag shirts from Made From Pinterest
16. This Red, white, and blue necklace from Buggy and Buddy is made with beads and paper straws for a cute 4th of July accessory.
17. Here’s another cute DIY t-shirt idea: Eraser stamped star tee from Cutesy Crafts
18. Kids will have fun making Red, white and blue sand art from Amy’s Craft Bucket
19. Even little kids can make this Statue of Liberty painting from Carrots Are Orange
20. Do’t forget Piñata balloons! from The Gunny Sack
I hope you have fun with some of these Fourth of July crafts for kids! For more Fourth of July fun, visit these posts:
13 DIY Fourth of July t-shirts
35 red, white and blue desserts for Fourth of July
Red, white and blue no churn ice cream
How to get great photos of fireworks
Leave a Comment