My kids love t-shirts. The free ones they get from school activities? Love ’em. Dad’s old ones that I tried to throw away? Love ’em. Random tees that I have no idea where the heck they came from? They love those too. They have so many I think the tees must be multiplying in the closet. But since it’s nearly the 4th of July, it’s obviously time to make a few more, right? Here are 13 fun shirts you can make to wear on the Fourth: some use paint, a few take minimal sewing, and a few are easy enough the kids can make them all on their own. Enjoy!
Note: As with all roundups, if you’d like to pin an individual photo, please click through to the original source to do so. You are welcome to pin the collage above to remember where to find all these ideas in one place – thanks!
1. Patriotic stripe tie dye shirt from Doodlecraft:
2. Firecracker tie dye shirt from iLovetoCreate:
3. Ric rac flag (no sew) shirts from Our Good Life:
4. Bandana flag tee from Sugar Bee Crafts:
5. Handprint flag shirt from This Grandma is Fun:
6. Bleach sprayed star shirts from Hope Abounds:
7. Eraser stamped star shirt from Cutesy Crafts:
8. Patriotic pocket tee from Polka Dot Chair:
9. Captain America tee from I am Momma Hear Me Roar:
10. Ruffled flag shirt from Make it and Love it:
11. Glitter vinyl land that I love shirt from Big Ideas Little Cents:
12. Vintage patriotic tee from Sometimes Homemade:
13. Spray paint flag tank from With Scissors and a Spatula:
Looking for more Fourth of July fun? Check out all these July 4th kids crafts: