“The Family: A Proclamation to the World” free LDS printable

My younger sister got married recently and she wanted to display “The Family: a Proclamation to the World” at her wedding reception. It’s a statement from the presidency of the LDS church and talks about our beliefs regarding the importance of the family. Keep reading for the free download! If you’re interested in learning more about the LDS church, you can visit mormon.org.

gorgeous free LDS printable of "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"

I designed this printable at 16×20, which makes the text large enough to read. It also prints nicely as an 11×14. You may print it at 8×10, but the text will be very small. Download The Family: A Proclamation to the World by clicking here.

gorgeous free LDS printable of "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"

Like LDS printables? Find all 13 Articles of Faith here.

gorgeous free LDS printable of "The Family: A Proclamation to the World"

Comments

Melissa says

Where can I have this printed? Do I need to send it to a printing company? or do i need to send it to somewhere like shutterfly? How did you have it printed? On Paper or like a photo? And when I send it in I just need to request that it be printed in 16×20 right? Thanks!
    -Melissa

Kimberly says

This printable is the exact colors of my living room and I can’t wait to order one. I tried to download the image this morning and when I click on the link it takes me to the page, but there is no image. I can’t imagine why its not loading, it doesn’t even say its trying. Thanks.

Ann says

Just want to thank you for sharing this with us. I had it printed at Walgreen’s and it was so easy! Using it in my RS lesson today and it looks fabulous! So nice not to have to recreate the wheel and I could spend that time working on my lesson! Thanks again.

Richa Biasi says

I’m trying to upload this to Walmart or Walgreens to print – I just saved the .jpg image to my computer and then uploaded that. But the preview on Walmart looks blurry – you can’t really read the words. What am I doing wrong? I love this!!

Melissa Lake says

Ann, could you email me the jpg so I can have a copy printed off? I’m not having any luck downloading and transferring the file.

Tammy says

i sent you an email and hope you got it. . I loved this printable! Can you do The Living Christ the same way To match??

Shannen says

This is beautiful! I would like a matching copy of this with the Living Christ. Is that possible to do? Thank you!

Michelle says

Do you have a matching Living Christ printable?
    How much would you charge for one?
    I tried searching your site for it, but was not successful.
    Thanks,
    Michelle

Lindsey says

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind and sharing this printable. I love this proclamation and have it in my home as an important reminder.

If you ever did a Living Christ version of this I would be willing to pay you for your time. 🙂

Angi says

I’m with some of the others here. If you ever decide to make a matching living Christ I would gladly pay you for your talents! This is my favorite one but I’d like to hang them next to each other

Melissa Lake says

Would you happen to have a jpg of this you could send me? I cannot get it to download properly to print. Thank You!

LaRae says

I would also love to have The Living Christ like this. I don’t know how hard it would be but I’d like to see it in purple (Autumn colors)

Klarissa says

I also love this print–thank you so much for sharing! I love the colors 🙂 However, I also cannot get it to download properly. Would you mind emailing me the file? Thank you so much!