Only two more weeks until Father’s Day! The very best Father’s Day gifts are ones the kids can make themselves, right? Adorable cards or cute drawings Dad can hang up at work or keep in his bedside table for times when he needs a smile. Here are 20 easy & adorable cards and gifts that kids can make for Dad.
Note: if you’d like to pin an individual project, please click through to the original post to do so. Feel free to pin the collage image above to remember where to find all these ideas in one place.
Wood burned card from Cherished Bliss:
2. M&M bowtie card from Crafty Morning:
3. Sunshine noodle card from Crafty Morning:
5. All About Dad printable from It’s Always Autumn:
6. Traced hands heart card from Krokotak:
7. Daddy ties by Kiki & Company:
8. Printable book for dad by Eighteen 25:
9. Father’s Day photo from Crafty Texas Girls:
10. Hooked on Daddy art from Glued to My Crafts:
11. Shirt & tie card from Gingersnap Crafts:
12. Personalized coloring page from It’s Always Autumn:
13. Candy bar poster from Lil’ Luna:
14. Bowtie pasta card from The Gold Jelly Bean:
15. Handprint tree from The Crafting Chicks:
16. Best dad award from Small Fry:
17. Footprint heart art from Simmworks:
18. Little monsters footprint card from I Heart Arts ‘n Crafts:
19. Origami bow tie from It’s Always Autumn:
20. Personalized note pad from My Poppet Makes:
Happy Father’s Day!