Handmade gifts are the best, right? Except, of course, when they turn out totally lame, or cost you way more money than they were worth. That is not the best. To make sure that doesn’t happen to you, I’ve collected 25 DIY gift ideas that not only turn out gorgeous, they’re also cheap! Many of these gifts can be made for around $5 each (especially if you’re making multiples) and none of them should run you more than $10.
NOTE: As with all roundups, if you want to pin a particular project it’s nice to click through to the original post to do so. Feel free to pin the collage image above to remember where to find all the ideas in one place!
1. Marble dipped mug from House of Hipsters
2. Personalized mini 2017 photo calendar from It’s Always Autumn
3. Rose bath bomb from A Pumpkin and a Princess
4. Mason jar snow globes from Make & Do Crew
5. Cookie mix gift sack from It’s Always Autumn
6. Ombre kitchen utensils from Lydi Out Loud
7. Succulent planter from Craftberry Bush
8. Dinosaur phone stand from Eat Sleep Make
9. Clementine wreath from Omiyage Blogs
10. Easy watercolor portraits from Grow Creative
11. Cookie cutter candles from Popsugar
12. Faux granite coasters from It’s Always Autumn
13. Dip mix ornaments from Sprinkle Some Fun
14. Peppermint bath salts from A Pumpkin and a Princess
15. Crochet cup cozy from 1 Dog Woof
16. Yarn ball bookmark from Design Mom
17. Koolaid lip gloss from Adventures in All Things Food
18. Holiday spice jar gift from Lil’ Luna
19. DIY Tea Towels from Cherished Bliss
20. Mason jar pin cushion from Crazy Wonderful
21. Peppermint candy spoons for hot chocolate from Princess Pinky Girl
22. DIY wire heart bangle from Happy Hour Projects
23. Painted wood slice coasters from Unoriginal Mom
24. Zipper book clutch from See Kate Sew
25. Personalized wire ornaments from Crafts Unleashed
Good luck with your holiday crafting!
Looking for even more DIY gift ideas?
Or visit 20 beautiful DIY photo gifts
Or you might like: 25 coolest things to sew for kids