In today’s post: Find 20 delicious Halloween treats that are easy enough to make with your kids!
The other night my children discovered the wonders of Pinterest. While the boys watched their dad play a video game, I was searching for fun Halloween treats the kids and I could make together – and before I knew it all the kids were clustered around my laptop, pointing out their favorite ideas and arguing over which ones we were going to make first. When I told them it was time for bed, they all asked to stay up late so we could keep browsing Pinterest together. After a few more minutes of scrolling, my 6-year-old said, “I want to be a blogger when I grow up!”
Together we picked out our favorite treat ideas. I had two stipulations. First, no gross out treats. Just not my thing. And second, I wanted to find easy Halloween treats the kids could actually help make without getting discouraged. Some of these will require adult help (baking the cupcakes or cookies, etc.,) but decorating and assembling these treats should be well within the scope of most kids. Nothing too complicated. Here’s our list of 20 fun Halloween treats to make with your kids.
Note: As with all roundups, if you’d like to pin an individual photo please click through to the original post to pin. You may pin the collage above to remember where to find all these ideas in one place. Thanks.
Easy Halloween Treats
1. Mummy cupcakes from A Pumpkin and a Princess are completely adorable and you can decorate an entire batch in about 15 minutes.
2. Kids are sure to love these Spooky Oreo eyeballs from 100 directions.
3. It’s easy to turn pretzels into fun Halloween treats like these candy dipped pretzel monsters and ghosts from It’s Always Autumn.
4. Yummy mummy treats from Crazy Little Projects are another simple Halloween snack made with pretzels.
5. Oreo Spiders from Mom.me are a fun Halloween treat to make with toddlers or preschoolers – no baking and no mess.
6. These clever Monster mouths from Raining Hot Coupons are a healthier take on a Halloween snack.
7. Gooey monster eyes cookies from Lil’ Luna are very simple to make and even tiny kids can help by adding the candy eyeballs.
8. Turn mini donuts into four different Halloween characters for a fun treat that’s perfect for parties. From It’s Always Autumn.
9. Spider pops from Spoonful are a classic!
10. These White chocolate ghosts from Crazy Little Projects turn out so cute!
11. Witches hats from Cincy Shopper are very easy for kids to help put together for a fun Halloween treat they can share with friends.
12. Here’s another witches hat treat idea from It’s Always Autumn, and these ones have a surprise inside!
13. Boonana pops from Skinny Taste are another healthier Halloween snack option.
14. These Halloween spider cookies are easy to make and they look like they taste amazing too! From Cincy Shopper:
15. My kids are dying to try making Candy corn marshmallow people from Knead to Cook
16. Looking for a super easy Halloween treat? Make Monster teeth donuts from Eighteen25.
18. Witch brooms from Make and Takes are about as simple as it gets when it comes to Halloween snacks.
19. Kids will have a blast using food markers to decorate Zombie marshmallows from The Decorated Cookie
20. Kids can help layer all the ingredients in these pumpkin patch dirt cups from I Can Teach My Child.
Hope you have fun making some of these snack with your kids. Happy Halloween!