In today’s post: If you’re looking for cute Halloween treat bag ideas, you’re in the right place! I’ve gathered 20 DIY Halloween treat bag ideas that you can put together in minutes. They’re perfect for Halloween party favors or for kids to give as gifts to their friends. You could even fill them with Halloween candy and pass them out to trick or treaters! These easy ideas use simple supplies like paper bags, card stock, and paper cups.
Halloween Treat Bag Ideas using Paper Bags
These cute Halloween favors start with paper bags. Decorate them to look like pumpkins, add googly eyes to turn them into ghosts, or create witch’s brooms full of candy: kids will love them all.
Treat Bags made from Card Stock
Here are some DIY treat bag ideas you can make at home using card stock. Some of these ideas include printable templates for download while others are simple enough for you to cut out freehand. A couple can be cut out with a Silhouette machine. All of them can be made from card stock or other heavyweight paper you may already have on hand.
Halloween Goodie Bags
The rest of these ideas turn other materials into Halloween goodies, like plastic gloves, paper cups, and even empty toilet paper rolls. Invite your kids to help you decorate the treat boxes and fill them up with candy – they’ll be so excited to hand them out to party guests or friends!
- Googly eye treat bags from Positively Splendid
- Halloween party poppers from Smashed Peas & Carrots
- Halloween hand from The Queen’s Card Castle
- Jack-O-Lantern Treat bags from Made to be a Momma
- Simple Halloween treat cups from Simple As That
- Pumpkin pouch goody bags from Canary Street Crafts
- Mummy treat holders from See Vanessa Craft
- Painted paper mache boxes from Hi Sugarplum!
More Halloween fun: