In today’s post: Find 20 easy beginner crochet projects and free patterns so you can learn to crochet.
January always feels like the perfect time of year to hunker down with a good movie and a new handcraft project. Since I had carpal tunnel surgery last spring (totally worth it!) I think I can finally learn how to crochet! But I’ve been looking through cool crochet projects on the web and getting intimidated: I can’t crochet something like a basket! How many hours and skeins of yarn does it take to make one of those anyway? So I’ve gathered up some quick, easy and beautiful crochet projects: all of them are fairly small so they don’t require a big investment of time or supplies, and many of them are great projects for beginners. Hooray!
Here are 20 quick, easy, and beautiful things to crochet:
NOTE: As with all roundups, if you’d like to pin an individual photo, please click through to the original source to pin! Feel free to pin the collage photo above to remember where to find all these ideas in one place.
1. Baby flip flop sandals from Whistle and Ivy:
2. Knotted headband from All About Ami:
3. Face scrubbies from The Stitching’ Mommy:
4. Pretty flowers from Party Artisan:
5. Braided necklace from Lebenslustiger:
6. Cup cozy from All About Ami:
7. iPhone case from Dabbles and Babbles:
8. Boot cuffs from Dabbles and Babbles:
9. Flower coasters from 1 Dog Woof:
10. Crocheted slippers from Little Things Blogged:
11. Bangle bracelets from Lebenslustiger:
12. Jar cozies from With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart:
13. Crocheted hair ties from Curious and Catcat:
14. Pencil pouch from Persia Lou:
15. Easy slouch hat from Persia Lou:
16. Leg warmers from Domestic Bliss Squared:
17. Crocheted bracelet from The New Crochet:
18. Leather & crochet clutch from Delia Creates:
19. Textured bowtie from Delia Creates:
20. Chunky basket from Crochet in Color: