In today’s post: Today I’ve gathered up 27 fun Valentine’s Day crafts for you to make. You’ll find DIY Valentine’s Day decor, some homemade gift ideas, and more!
Valentine’s Day Crafts
1. This pretty Valentine’s Day flower ball can be made entirely with items from the dollar store! Tutorial from Five Little Bears:
2. Valentine’s Day Sock Gnomes! Made from a styrofoam cone and a couple of cute socks, this simple craft is tons of fun.
3. I love this adorable HUGS + KISSES mason jar from Hawthorne and Main. It’s a clever Valentine’s day craft that works as decor OR a sweet gift.
4. Learn how to make a super cute pom pom trimmed Valentine’s pillow from Camille I Am (below left):
5. A Valentine’s Day Branch tree makes a gorgeous centerpiece! Get the tutorial for this Valentines craft from The House that Lars Built (below right):
6. Here’s a pretty Valentine’s Day “love” sign that could stay up all year long! From Landeelu (below left):
7. Wrap letters in colorful yarn for this pretty DIY Valentine’s decoration from My Sister’s Suitcase (below right):
8. Lia Griffith shows you how to make a really cool paper heart garland to decorate your Valentine’s mantel with (below left):
9. These beautiful vases are from the dollar store! Learn how to dip dye Dollar Store Vases from House Mix blog (below right).
DIY Valentines Decor + Gift Ideas
10. These sweet fingerprint heart necklaces only take a couple of minute to make (below left).
11. Fill a vase with a few of these pretty paper roses from It’s Always Autumn for a decoration that never droops! Plus, with a free printable and step-by-step video they’re easy to make (below right).
12. This easy fabric strip wreath from Crafty Morning will bring Valentine’s cheer to your door or window (below left).
13. A basic round wreath is transformed with cute fabric. Find the how to on Lolly Jane (below right):
14. Photo collage letters are a great way to decorate for Valentine’s Day with pictures of you and your special someone. Get the instructions here.
15. Lydi Out Loud shows you how to make a pretty embroidery hoop wreath decorated with wood slice letters (below left).
16. Oleander and Palm shows you how to make this awesome cross stitch heart in a wood slice (below right).
17. This heart photo collage is a cute DIY Valentine’s decor item that you’ll want to leave out all year long!
18. Valentine’s Day Candy Jars from Eat Make Move (below left):
19. DIY Mason Jar Candles are a great Valentine’s gift idea that you can make with any scent you choose. Get the tutorial from Happiness is Homemade (below right).
More Valentines Crafts
20. Try making a Valentine’s Day t-shirt! Find 20 DIY Valentine’s shirt ideas here.
21. This Hula Hoop Love Sign was originally made for a bridal shower, but it would also work perfectly as Valentine’s Day decor! Plus it’s just plain gorgeous. Get the tutorial at Strawberry Chic.
22. Yarn wrapped hearts are simple to make with basic supplies but turn out really cute! Let Crafty Morning show you how to make them:
23. On Sutton Place shows you how to make this cute LOVE pillow cover – no sewing required! (below left)
24. Cute Valentine’s Day garland from Vicky Barone (below right):
25. Sugar Bee Crafts shares a secret for easy string art in this colorful heart display.
26. This one’s an easy Valentine’s project: felt heart trees from Lolly Jane.
27. This one is another simple craft that turns out really pretty: Floating Heart Wall Art from Making Home Base (below right).
Visit the archives for even more Valentine’s fun: Valentine’s Day Crafts, Recipes, and Ideas