Seriously folks, I’ve decided most holidays are just an excuse to make fun treats. Not that I’m complaining, of course. I love cooking with my kids (translation: sometimes it’s worth a giant mess and the fact that everything takes at least four times longer than it should to let the kids have the fun of making a treat together), so I’ve rounded up 25 easy Valentine’s Day treats that you can make with your kids.
25 easy Valentine’s treats to make with your kids
1. Kids will go crazy for these adorable heart cinnamon rolls from It’s Always Autumn, and they are incredible easy to make!
2. Chocolate covered pretzels from Love From the Oven are a classic holiday treat with a Valentine’s Day spin.
3. Smart School House uses twinkies to make hearts for this adorable Valentine’s day treat.
4. You can’t go wrong with rice krispies, especially when they are as cute as these XOXO Valentine’s treats from Two Sisters Crafting
5. Here’s another Valentine’s day treat that is easy and adorable: Shot through the heart brownies from It’s Always Autumn
6. These heart shaped white chocolate bark bites from No. 2 Pencil are easy to make and would be adorable in little gift bags as a Valentine’s treat for friends.
7. If you love popcorn, give this Cupid’s Crunch from This Mama Loves a try for Valentine’s day!
8. Pink sugar cookies from Pack Momma
9. These Valentine’s treat pretzels from the Paper Pinata are simple and adorable! Drizzle a little chocolate on each pretzel and let your kids add the candy hearts.
10. Pretzels and gummies make adorable Cupid’s arrows in this Valentine’s Day treat idea from Organize Your Stuff Now
11. If you’re looking for a super fast Valentine’s treat, dress up Oreos with pink candy melts and sprinkles. Idea from Happy Brown House
12. This Valentine’s Day muddy buddies treat mix from Just Between Friends incorporates animal crackers and chocolate sixlets into the mix!
13. For an old fashioned Valentine’s day treat, try your hand at making gumdrops with Mom on Timeout
14. So cute! Turn Oreos into kitties with this Valentine’s treat idea from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
15. Valentine’s treats don’t get any easier than these chocolate dipped wafer cookies from The Idea Room
16. This easy Valentine’s Bark from My Crazy Good Life starts with a crunchy crust made from strawberry wafers:
17. Valentine’s marshmallow pops from Glorious Treats
18. For a more sophisticated looking Valentine’s Day treat, try these strawberry brownie kabobs from Erica’s Sweet Tooth – kids will love helping you slide the treats on the skewers!
19. I love these donut hole arrows from Squirrelly Minds!
20. Love monster cupcakes from I am Baker would be so fun to make!
21. These red velvet cake bars from Yellow Bliss Road look amazing!
22. Here’s another take on a Valentine’s treat mix: Cookie butter popcorn from I Heart Naptime
23. These heart cupcakes are made in a standard muffin tin! from Tastes Better from Scratch
24. Oreo cheesecake cookies from Nest of Posies
25. For a classic Valentine’s day treat, try the best pink sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting from It’s Always Autumn
Plus a few more!
Learn how to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts (like Reese’s) at home:
For a showstopping Valentine’s Day treat, making this raspberry nutella puff pastry heart:
Surprise your kids on Valentine’s morning with cute lace heart pancakes: