“what is most important” free printable + chalkboard version

Seeing as it’s almost September an I may or may not have still had an Easter printable up in my front room, I decided it was time to make a new one. I love this quote by President Thomas S. Monson, the president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon church). It’s a great reminder on those days when getting things done seems more important than spending time with the people we love. I made a colored text on white version and a chalkboard version.

Printables are sized to print at 8×10 or 16×20. (Mine is a 16×20 adhered to a cheap canvas – you can find the process here).

Click here to download the colored text on white version:

And click here for the chalkboard version:

Like this post? Follow It’s Always Autumn for more:

LINKING Tip Junkie | Sugar Bee Crafts | Today’s Creative Blog | Naptime Creations | Lil Luna | SNAP | Someday Crafts | Somewhat Simple | House of Hepworths | The 36th Avenue | Whipperberry | Naptime Crafters | Tatertots and Jello | Little Inspiration | I Heart Naptime

Comments

Monica Rich says

I still had your Christmas printable up until we moved a few weeks ago, so you were doing better than I. Love this one.

Brooke says

This is so darling! I love the quote, and I love how you designed it. Thanks so much for sharing. I also love the big size! Have a great day!

Antonella says

This is a wonderful quote, I’ve pinned it I love it so much!
    I found you through the Whipperberry Friday Flair Link Party where I am also partying, would love it if you’d stop by too.
    Hugs, antonella 🙂

Jeanette says

Thank you, I really love this. I am going to hang it in my upstairs hall outside my boys’ bedroom doors. I am trying to help them see that their relationship is important and that fighting all the time is hurting them.

Andrea-rose says

I love the font you used for the word “important.” Could yo please tell me what is it? I love all your work. You do awesome clean artwork. Well done!

Kelly Madsen says

Hello!

I love the way this looks and would very much like to make a sign like this in vinyl using my cricut or silhouette. Would you mind sharing the fonts that you used for each line of text? I would be so grateful!

Thank you so much!

Ok, in order: Prestige Elite Standard; Branboll Smal; Road Movie; Sail; Ostrich Sans; Prestige Elite Standard. The “the” is from Bergamot Ornaments. Thanks!