In today’s post: Find 25 easy Christmas treats you can make with your kids – these are adorable!
Ok, there are a lot of things I enjoy about Christmas, but I will admit that making Christmas treats ranks pretty high on my list of best things about the season. For starters, I just really like treats. And there’s something about Christmas that makes everything a bit more magical, even the dessert. I grew up making treats with my mom to share with the entire neighborhood, and I love baking with my own kids.
Here are 25 adorable treats that are easy enough to make with your kids this Christmas. Eat them yourselves or package them up and share with friends for a cute DIY gift!
25 Easy Christmas treats for kids
1. Marshmallow Snowmen for your Hot Cocoa from It’s Always Autumn
2. Brownie Christmas Trees from One Little Project
3. Candy Cane Hearts from Oh Nuts!
4. Christmas Oreo Pops from It’s Always Autumn
5. Pretzel M&M Hugs from Cooking Classy
6. Melted Snowman bark from Princess Pinky Girl
7. Oreo Ornaments from Miss CandiQuik
8. Oreo Penguins from Passion For Savings
9. Peppermint Reindeer Bark from It’s Always Autumn
10. Hot Chocolate Spoons from Cherished Bliss
11. Shortbread Blossoms from It’s Always Autumn:
More Easy Christmas Treats
12. Snowflake Pretzel Pops from I Heart Naptime
13. Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties from Mom on Timeout
14. Brownie Stuffed Christmas Tree Cones from It’s Always Autumn
15. Easy Reindeer Sugar Cookies from One Little Project
16. Reindeer Nutter Butters from Our Best Bites
17. Sleigh Riding Teddy Bears from Budget Savvy Diva
18. Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees from Frugal Coupon Living
19. Frosty Snowman Pretzels from Hungry Happenings
20. Reindeer Noses from Balancing Home
21. Ho Ho Reindeer Treats from Bombshell Bling
22. Santa’s Reindeer Chow from The Baking Chocolatess
23. Peppermint S’more Brownies from Yellow Bliss Road
24. Christmas Cornflake Wreaths from Tastes Better From Scratch
25. Santa in the Chimney Bars from I Heart Naptime
Looking for more Christmas fun? Visit these posts: