In today’s post: Want to make some DIY Christmas gifts for family and friends but not sure you have the time? Today I’ve rounded up 25 easy homemade Christmas gifts you can make in just 15 minutes!
I love making homemade gifts for Christmas, but they can take a long time to make. No one wants to be up late on Christmas Eve trying to finish their gifts (btdt)! Luckily, the DIY gift ideas we’re sharing today are easy to make and won’t take much of your time. Plus friends, family, grandparents, and teachers are sure to love them. Now, a few of these homemade gift ideas might take longer than 15 minutes to make just one, but if you make them in batches you’ll end up averaging about 15 minutes per gift. With 25 options, you’re sure to find the perfect gift for any recipient. Enjoy!
25 quick, easy homemade Christmas gifts
Below you’ll find DIY food gifts, gifts using photos, gifts made with fabric, pampering gifts, and more fun, unique handmade ideas – these would be great for birthdays too! If you’d like to Pin an individual photo, please click through to the original post to do so. Feel free to pin the collage above to remember where to find all these ideas in one place.
For even more DIY gift ideas, visit these posts:
1. Wholefully gives recipes for 6 different soup mixes you can put in jars for easy DIY Christmas gifts that everyone will love. Gift them individually, or put a couple together in a basket for a really beautiful gift.
2. You can make a big batch of caramel apple butter in your slow cooker! This easy recipe only takes a few minutes of hands-on work and has a big yield, so you can get lots of gifts done at once.
3. This Elf Mason Jar gift from the Polka Dot Chair literally could not be any easier to make! Fill the jar with green candy and add a red felt collar, then tie on the printable tag with some cute twine.
4. Wrap empty chip cans in pretty paper and tie it up with ribbon, then fill them with cookies for a quick, easy homemade Christmas gift. From Fun Squared.
5. Everyone loves cookies, but there are so many treats around during the holidays that giving a Cookie Mix Gift Sack is a great way to go. That way the person who receives it can make cookies whenever she wants them. From It’s Always Autumn.
Photo Gift Ideas
6. Personalized photo candles from It’s Always Autumn are quick, inexpensive, and easy enough for kids to make! All you need is a laser print of your photo and some packing tape.
7. Travel Inspired Living shows you how to make beautiful photo coasters in just a few minutes. Use your favorite photos, or grab photos from the recipient’s social media to surprise them.
9. Print out free templates and add your own photos to make an adorable Personalized Photo Calendar. This easy gift idea comes together quickly and only costs a few dollars. Step by step instructions for making an simple stand are included. From It’s Always Autumn.
10. Homemade sugar scrub is a variation on homemade bath salts that has become a popular Christmas gift idea – learn how to make easy sugar scrub cubes at Smart School House.
11. Bath bombs are fun, but they can take a while to make, so try mixing up a batch of homemade peppermint milk bath from Tidy Mom instead. With no drying time and only two ingredients, this simple gift comes together in minutes.
12. Whip up a batch of 10 minute Pumpkin Spice Soap from Happiness is Homemade. It smells absolutely amazing and would be cute in a gift basket along with a new hand towel.
13. Today’s Creative Life shows you how to make whipped body butter for a quick and easy handmade Christmas gift.
14. If you know how to crochet, these crocheted face scrubbies from Craftaholics Anonymous come together super quickly! And if you don’t know how to crochet, it’s a great beginner project.
Gifts Made with Fabric
15. You can sew up these pretty sunglass cases from A Kailo Chic Life in just a few minutes for a unique DIY gift. If you have extra fabric or scraps in your stash, this idea is super inexpensive as well.
16. Make homemade drawer sachets with this tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous and get multiple gifts made in a snap! The instructions use fusible hem tape so you don’t even need a sewing machine to make them.
18. Learn how to make hand warmers from Rae Ann Kelly for an easy homemade Christmas gift that’s both cute and practical.
More DIY Gifts
19. This stovetop potpourri from Yellow Bliss Road is fast and easy to put together, looks amazing, and smells even better! Click through for the recipe as well as a free printable tag.
20. These stamped wooden utensils from The Idea Room don’t take long to make and look like they came from a high end kitchen boutique. Pair them with a couple tea towels for a gift that looks a lot more expensive than it is.
21. Learn how to make lovely color blocked vases from Sarah Hearts for a modern handmade Christmas gift. This technique uses adhesive wood sheets that can be painted in any color.
22. If you own a cutting machine, you can download the cut files for these funny coffee mugs from Happiness is Homemade for a handmade gift your mom friends are sure to love.
23. You won’t believe how easy it is to make these these cute pineapple bookends from DIY Candy. You can use any type of faux fruit, or even small plastic toys (dinosaur bookends anyone?) to match the personality of the recipient.
24. Print out the 12 daytz of Christmas for a fun DIY gift for your husband or boyfriend that you guys can enjoy all year long! From Somewhat Simple.
25. Homemade ornaments make a great Christmas gift for friends and family, and these adorable little snowmen only take five minutes to make! Idea from Make Life Lovely.
For even more DIY gift ideas, visit these posts: